Saturday, September 20, 2008

USS / U.S.S. Reunion Alumni Association



Okay , here's the deal. How many times have you wanted a ship's emblem and did'nt have one or could'nt even get one , if there was one ? Here's how you can make all of the ship's emblems , you could ever want.

For 125.00$ dollars , I will make a mold of your ship's plaque / emblem. This carries a 10 year FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY. My molds are lasting way longer than 10 years , so I know I can do this.

By having this mold , you can get your own resin materials and make all of the emblems you want.

Can you guess what these ships are , having a mold ?

Pictured is my USS NAUTILUS mold. From brass piece , to mold , to resin piece. Here it is.

I can make a mold of any ship plaque / emblem out there. I can use a brass , aluminum or even another resin piece , to make your mold.

For 125.00$ you get : One mold , One resin piece I made , using your mold and my 10 year FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY , should my mold stop making an emblem , per the first part I made , using it. You won't get this deal from a trophy shop.

Note : My molds are not guaranteed against dogs , 2 year olds or Guinzu knives.

No comments: